We will be re-opening our office Monday May 4th! per the Governor's recent announcement. We can't wait to see you all again! To keep everyone safe, this will be a cautious re-opening, following all recent CDC, ADA and Oregon Health Department guidelines for dental treatment during the COVID-19 pandemic regarding social distancing, PPE use, and infection control.
What to Expect at Your Appointment:
CLICK THE LINK BELOW for a video guide to your new appointment process and everything we're doing to keep you safe! Starring our patients, team, and Dr. Wilson.
VIDEO: WHAT TO EXPECT A must see! Get popcorn!
- Please brush and floss at home before your appointment.
- Please wear a mask per CDC guidelines.
VIDEO: SHOW US YOUR MASKS Starring our patients! (and maybe a weiner dog)
- We ask that if possible, only the patient (no extra visitors) should enter the office, except parents of younger children as necessary.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early for screening.
- Upon arrival, call from your car to alert us you are here.
- Electronically sign a COVID Questionnaire (must be filled out just prior to your appointment). Click below to sign:
- Please stay in your car - we will call you when it's time to come inside, then come upstairs to the screening area outside our office - a team member will greet you.
- Your temperature will be taken (cannot be more than 100.4), and meds to reduce fever cannot have been taken 4-6 hours prior.
- Use Hand Sanitizer (provided) just prior to entering the office.
- You will be escorted directly to the treatment area, and if a parent is present, please adhere to social distancing markers and remain in the designated waiting area.
- When your child's appointment is finished, we will call to let you know they are returning to the car, and answer any questions and schedule your next appointment at that time.
**A Note about Masks: Masks are critical to keeping all of you safe! We realize not a lot of kids have them as they've just been at home. Unfortunately, we just don't have enough to give everyone a mask due to the worldwide shortage. Cloth and homemade masks are fine!
**Anyone who plans to enter the office must go through the screening process.
**High-risk patients with comorbid conditions should consider waiting to be seen until the risk of exposure has lessened.
Follow us on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM and subscribe to us on YOUTUBE for weekly updates and information about our practice:
As always, if you have questions, please call our office at 503-925-1566 or email us at email@example.com